The traditional design of our Heritage 150 Banded Bollard ensures they are able to blend in with a variety of surroundings, whilst still being able to be customised with a choice of colours and optional Class Ref 1 or 2 reflective banding.
These DDA compliant bollards are suitable for use traffic management and traffic calming systems around busy areas, such as universities, schools, and town centres, or for cordoning off restricted areas or one-way streets.
- Traditional styling to suit a variety of surroundings
- Tough and durable
- DDA compliant
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- Four fixing options available
- Available in a choice of colours
- Class Ref 1 & 2 banding and Socket Blanking Caps available at an additional cost
- Can be completely customised – Please contact us for a quote
Our Heritage 150 Banded bollard is manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene which is extremely strong and durable with high impact and shatter resistance properties. MDPE is also 100% recyclable, allowing the bollard to be recycled at the end of its service life.