Heritage Decorative bollards are suitable for use traffic management and traffic calming systems around busy areas, such as universities, schools, and town centres, or for cordoning off restricted areas or one-way streets.
Their traditional design ensures they are able to blend in with a variety of surroundings, whilst still being able to be customised with a choice of colours and optional gold banding. If there is a special requirement to use coloured or reflective material on the decorative band this may also be possible by quotation.
- Traditional styling to suit a variety of surroundings
- Tough and durable
- DDA compliant
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- Four fixing options available
- Available in a choice of colours
- Gold banding and Socket Blanking Caps available at an additional cost
- Can be completely customised – Please contact us for a quote
Our Heritage Decorative bollard is manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene which is extremely strong and durable with high impact and shatter resistance properties. MDPE is also 100% recyclable, allowing the bollard to be recycled at the end of its service life.