Wheelchair ramp and pedestrian kerb ramp for roadworks access. The SafeKerb Ramp provides safe access for wheelchair, pushchair, motorised wheelchair, bicycle and foot traffic up to 250kg. The SafeKerb Ramp is commonly used to provide access from kerb to road when the pavement is closed for street works. This kerb ramp is also suitable for access to shops, shop fronts, public buildings and the home. The SafeKerb Ramp complies with and exceeds the Wheelchair Boarding Ramp Specification, the Safety at Street Works Code of Practice and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
- Use on 60mm to 160mm kerbs.
- Anti-slip and hi vis surface.
- Compact stacking for easy handling.
- Should be bolted to ground.
- Suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters, bicycles and foot traffic up to 250 kg.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- 100% recyclable.
- 6 kg.
- 1265mm (W) x 750mm (L) x 110mm (H).