- White – These are the most commonly seen colour of stud reflector. White studs are situated on the centre line of a carriageway to separate lanes.
- Red – These indicate the left-hand side of the carriageway and show a “line that should not be crossed”.
- Green – These are used on dual carriageways and motorways to indicate a slip road entrance or layby.
- Amber – On the motorway these indicate the central reservation or the inner edge of an exit ramp. On a one way road, they are used to indicate the right-hand side of the carriageway, which should not be crossed.
- Available in uni and bi directional, and in white, red, green or amber.