The most common post size for use with road signs, car park signs or notification signs is 76mm diameter with a 3mm wall thickness, it is classed as passively safe and designed to be robust for a wide range of applications in a hot-dip galvanised finish.
• Robust 3mm wall thickness.
• Industry standard size for small to medium-sized signage applications (non-motorway).
• STOCKED AS – 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 5m. Can be cut to length.
• 76mm STOCKED – 60mm, 89mm, 114mm, 140mm, 168mm also available.
• Colours available include PPC Grey & Black
For the best finish, Post Cap and Baseplates are recommended also when purchasing.
Baseplates are to ensure signpost is not easily turned; a base plate could also be used under concrete at foot of the post.
Our plastic post caps prevent water ingress, prolonging the life of the signpost. We recommend the use of a post caps on all installations.
To fix a sign to the post we supply 76mm anti-rotational clips as shown that will fit in standard sign channels, Back-to-Back Clips also available.