The Olympia Solar Path Light is a professional aluminium post light with a durable and decorative diffuser. The bright light emitted from the long life LEDs is an impressively bright 420 lumens. Unlike cheaper alternatives, this is an amazingly high output for any solar path light. Superior quality Epistar LED chips (3.5W) generate this high 420 lumen output with up to 50,000 hours life. Even in the dullest of weather, our solar lights will still illuminate, although they may not last the entire night cycle, which in many cases is not a necessity. Surface mount via the internal mounting base or use J-Bolts to root mount into wet concrete.
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel (up to 25 year life)
- Replaceable LiFePO4 Lithium Battery (LFP long life)
- High Output Daylight or Warm White Epistar LEDs (420 lumens)
- Down Light / Spread Light Illumination (anti-glare)
- Durable Die Cast Aluminium (IK10) & Polycarbonate Clear & Frosted Striped Lens
- Matching Solar Pedestal Light and Solar Wall Light