The Halo Top Solar Post Light is a spread light, designed to illuminate the area below. Subsequently, the Halopost is the perfect solution to path lighting. At dusk, the solar post light will illuminate at full brightness, and then follow a gradual dimming sequence until it reaches 30% brightness after 5 hours. From then on it will remain at 30% until dawn. Even in the dullest of weather, our solar lights will still illuminate, although they may not last the entire night cycle, which in many cases is not a necessity.
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel (up to 25 year life)
- Replaceable LiFePO4 Lithium Battery (LFP long life)
- High Output Daylight or Warm White Epistar LEDs (420 lumens)
- Down Light / Spread Light Illumination (anti-glare)
- Durable Die Cast Aluminium (IK10) & Tempered Glass Diffuser (IK07)